Kevin Shupperd joined the US Marine Corps in 2006. During his time in the Marines, he witnessed the toll of deployments and military life on families all around him. In 2010, he was transferred to Camp Lejeune, where one of his duties was to assist the family resource officer. He learned the ins and outs of family matters in the military, as well as an array of other legal issues.
The experience inspired Kevin to help and to make a difference in people’s lives. After leaving the service, he earned his Juris Doctor from Liberty University in Virginia. Kevin initially focused on military and constitutional law, but after taking one class in family law, he changed his area of focus, following his passion.
After law school, Kevin served a clerkship in Eastern Idaho under Judge Mitchell Brown. Kevin and his family fell in love with Idaho and the Boise area and he began practicing family law with Ramirez-Smith Law in Nampa before starting Shupperd Law to provide Boise and Meridian divorce attorney services.
"I've seen the good and the bad, and I've always been drawn to family law to help people."
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies, American Military University
- Graduated with Honors
- Juris Doctor, Liberty University School of Law
- Dean’s Scholarship Recipient
- Law Clerk | Liberty Counsel | 2015
- Judicial Law Clerk | Idaho Supreme Court | 2016
- Chambers of the Honorable Justice Daniel T. Eismann
- Judicial Law Clerk | Idaho Sixth Judicial District |2017 – 2018
- Chambers of the Honorable Judge Mitchell W. Brown
- Family Law Attorney | Ramirez-Smith Law | 2018 – 2020
Family matters. Take action for yours.